Drinking fountain set within dressed stone arch with pointed head. Within the arch is an inscription and below this a metal animal head with push button in the centre and small rounded basin beneath it. Small iron hook to left. Lead pipe from basin leading into rectangular stone trough.
Erected to commemorate forty-third year of ministry of the local vicar, the Rev. John Davies.
Inscription on left-hand side of arch: THIS WATER / SUPPLY / IS FROM THE / LLANDUDNO / MAIN
Inscription under arch: EVERYONE THAT THIRSTETH COME YE TO THE WATERS / IN COMMEMORATION / OF THE FORTY THIRD YEAR OF THE / MINISTRY OF THE / REVD. JOHN DAVIES M.A. / VICAR OF THIS PARISH / JUNE 1ST 1889.
PMSA recording information