Large stone with two slate plaques inset in front. The top of the stone has a tablet with Radnor County Council 1973 incised on it so presumably the stone was renovated at that time.
Two slate plaques inset into front of stone. Inscriptions incised into slate and painted gold.
Upper plaque: WHEN / WILLIAM PUGH OF BRYN-LLYWARCH / MADE THE ROAD FROM / NEWTOWN TO BUILTH / HE FIXED A WEIGHING MACHINE / HERE IN 1823 / AND IN 1885 / WILLIAM B PUGH OF DOLFOR / REMOVED IT.
Lower plaque: THE / ABOVE STONE WAS PLACED / IN ITS PRESENT POSITION BY / EDWARD MINTON-BEDDOES / SQUIRE OF DOLFOR / IN 1930.
PMSA recording information