Allegories of Justice
Centre bay of public offices. Venetian window above door surmounted by a cartouche in full relief with flanking female figures personifying Justice.
The building was designed by Charles E. Hutchinson and E. Harding Payne in 1902-03. The library was completed in 1906 and the contract for the public offices was signed in November 1906.
|Part of work||Material||Dimensions|
|Figures||Bathstone||183cm high approx|
PMSA recording information
|Precise location||Exterior of Municipal Buildings|
|Date of design||None|
|Year of unveiling||c.1906|
|Duty of care||None|
|At risk?||No known risk|