An octagonal, five storey, Gothic tower that is exceptionally high.There is a circular stone staircase with a Gothic cast-iron balustrade.
First built in 1790, it was struck by lightning and was rebuilt, even higher in 1840
|Part of work||Material||Dimensions|
PMSA recording information
|General condition||Don't Know|
Sorry, we have no precise geographical information for this item.
|Date of design||None|
|Year of unveiling||1790|
|Unveiling details||Rebuilt 1840|
|Duty of care||None|
|Listing status||Don't know|
|At risk?||Not at risk|