Acton Village Pump
Pump sited by church with railings around.
Top in raised capitals: '1819/ T. Freethy/Maker/Acton' Bottom: 'Erected by the/Rev/ Wm Antrobus' side plaque: 'The Acton Pump replaced the Thorney conduit Water Troughs (AD1610)fed from the ancient well. Restored and resited 1992'
|Freethy, T||Not Known|
|Part of work||Material||Dimensions|
PMSA recording information
|Road||Acton High Street|
|Precise location||Otside St Mary's Church|
Sorry, we have no precise geographical information for this item.
|Date of design||1819|
|Year of unveiling||1992|
|Commissioned by||resited & re erected by Rev Wm Antrobus|
|Duty of care||None|
|Listing status||Don't know|
|At risk?||No known risk|