Diverse architectural fragments, including a roundel of Justice and the heads and draperies of large figures.
Originally these figures formed part of the decorations of the Guildhall designed by Haycock and built in 1785. It was replaced by Smirke's Guildhall in 1836-7.
|Part of work||Material||Dimensions|
PMSA recording information
|General condition||Don't know|
|Precise location||in gardens in front of Technical College|
Sorry, we have no precise geographical information for this item.
|Date of design||1785|
|Year of unveiling||c1837|
|Duty of care||None|
|Listing status||Don't know|
|At risk?||Not at risk|